Tuesday 17 March 2015

Continuous Delivery - Madrid 26 Feb 2015

Here are the slides to accompany the talk I did on continuous delivery and testing in February at AfterTest in Madrid. 


Many thanks to expoQA and Graham Moran for inviting me along to talk, and Miguel Angel Nicolao at panel.es for an excellent write up. Thanks to everyone who attended, I hope it was useful. There was certainly some interesting debate after the talk!

The next AfterTest is in Barcelona on 26/3/2015 with Javier Pello.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter,

I have some problem with the slides file ... it is a "CD and testing.key" file. Although it sounds great ;-), I don´t know how to open/visualize that kind of file.

It is correct a "key file"?

Thanks !!
@mnicolao11

Unknown said...

Sorry about that. Its in keynote format, I have uploaded as a pptx now. Let me know if that works. Can mail you directly if you like.

Anonymous said...

Perfect !!

Thank you so much!
@mnicolao11